Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I found this article I wanted to share: The Dirty Dozen - Pesticides On Our Produce

**I think this is a wonderful article, and I know I haven't been writing much myself lately. Don't worry, I'll be adding my own articles and bringing more pictures to share soon. Its just been either steaming hot, or raining. I've also been dealing with the lose of some chickens, and a broken heart is hard of moving on. So here's a great read for now:**

"pesticides in food

Don't Be Fooled by the Dirty Dozen

A new "Dirty Dozen" list points out the most pesticide-contaminated food, but don't take that to mean that everything else is OK.

By Leah Zerbe 

RODALE NEWS, EMMAUS, PA—Chemical-based farming causes problems we can't veggie-wash our way out of. It's common knowledge that conventional fruits and vegetables are contaminated with pesticide residues on their skins and peels. But what many people don't realize is that the pesticides are actually inside the food, too...."   Read the rest of the article on rodale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment