Sunday, February 26, 2012

Great Gardening Class

I had a fabulous group of ladies this weekend over for a beginner's gardening class. (Thank you ladies!) I really hope I covered enough to get them really excited and get them out in their yards! Definitely didn't want to over whelm anyone into quitting such a wonderful hobby. I think I gained a lot from the class as well, in fact I learned just how far I've come over the years and how I started from nothing, with lots of questions and anxiety!

So I just wanted to share a little flashback of what was, and what is.... for one day you will see, what will be!





Now all that green you see is covered with productive gardens and lots of flowers and trees. Makes a woman smile about how far her own 2 hands can get her. (With a little help from a really handy husband! Hehehe)

2 comments:

  1. I loved it and learned a ton. Can't wait to attack my yard this week!!!




    alexandappleshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say your property has come a LONG one since you started. You have MAD skills already!

    ReplyDelete