Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Importance of Winter to My Garden...

...starts with having nothing more to do then plan for this spring! Part of the planning is ORGANIZATION! I may have a pretty little well used garden, but everything else gets disorganized because of it. (You don't want to see my storage area outside... bad!)

So I have started with my seed box. Yes... I keep my seeds in a fabric box I store in a cool place.

 
Before box!!!!

 

After Box
So, take this time to get organized. Layout a well thought out plant for your garden, but knowing what you have available to you. This little project has shown me that I didn't need half the seed I wanted to order in the first place. Probably saved me a good $20!

 It also made me realize... I need to do another GIVEAWAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment