Monday, June 15, 2009

Still Finding a Place For Reservations!

I haven't gotten away to the beach in sooooooooo long that I'm procrastinating on what hotel we want to stay at?! Save money and go cheap with a simple hotel room we'll barely be in while out shopping or out swimming? Or go with a nice place with a pool and a view?! Maybe shell out the midgrade price and go with a nice bed and breakfast?! Now I want the B&B but hubby wants to 'look' and see what I've found first. :P So off to get more prices and pictures... wish me luck on winning this (it is MY birthday after all). I really like this place:

Four Porches Bed and Breakfast Wilmington, NC

Ut Oh... I think I've changed my mind and would like to stay here:

Taylor House Inn

Its right by the other place and all the shops and things I want to goto. :)
AND its about $50 cheaper! SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment