Monday, June 22, 2009

The Big 3 0

Yes... today I turn 30. I've been dreading it, though I honestly feel no different. I think it really only bothers me because my husband is younger then me, and I get those reminders regularly. (He'll be 30 next year so no big thing!)

Anyways, I've been sick and today I have lost my voice... so today I can not complain... or at least I can't complain where anyone has to hear me. LOL

Here's a copy of my horoscope, which I think it was off:

Cancer June 22nd:
Still in the mood for love? If you are, don't be put off by a roadblock or delay that might initially seem to be ruining your evening. There's nothing wrong with changing plans. You may even end up enjoying where you are more than you'd have enjoyed where you were going -- especially if you're in the right company. Whether it's a flat tire or a last-minute cancellation that leaves you two with some time on your hands, make the most of it.

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry you're feeling all that great. Btw...you have your own Birthday Page at Bakespace :D Feel better girl!
    ImStuffed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear! I saw the birthday wishes... it really brightened my day since I was stuck at home so long. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a fabulous birthday and feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete