Monday, August 3, 2009

Just add water...

...actually, just take it away! Its been nothing but rain on and off for 2 weeks. I don't think a day has pasted where a shower hasn't spoiled one plan or another. Friday I was caught in 3 total rain showers... one was a storm so heavy looking out my window I could not visually make out any shapes in my yard beyond my deck. Even the winds that day whipped around and moved most of my deck furniture from where I would have preferred it to be!

So far today looks to be a good one. We'll see though...

Saturday I went to an estate auction and purchases a metal patio table and broken fairy statue. I managed to fix the statue, now I just want to go out and spray paint the furniture and statue with a fresh coat of black.

Keep your fingers crossed for a nice dry sunny day! If I can get all this done by lunch, I might actually get to walk through my, still soaking wet, garden!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment