Sunday, December 27, 2009

Come Follow Me At My New Job!

Starting this January I will be the official Organic Garden Guru for www.Bakespace.com on their official Daily Newsletter! I will be writing about gardening, organic methods, heirloom varieties of different fruits/veggies, as well as simple ideas to make gardening easier and more productive. My article will only be every other Thursday... so what about the rest of the week?!

We'll, it will be filled with everything else I love about their website! Recipes, food, baking, new kitchen equipment reviews, tip and tricks for the kitchen and soooooooooooooooo much more!!!

So, you should first visit their site and probably join the community and then sign up for the newsletter! If you don't sign up, that's ok too, each article I write for the newsletter will also be published on my blog the day it is released by email. (But NOT before.)

Thanks so much everyone for following my blog, you're got me where I am now!


Come visit BAKESPACE

Here's the link to SIGN UP JUST FOR THE NEWSLETTER

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog helped me get it... though, I am guessing it was more for the topics then the grammar and spelling?! LMAO

    ReplyDelete