Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishes Of Joy

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you have family and friends close this time of year. I also wish everyone a 2010 thae then amazing... I hope its down right better then you ever dreamed.

Please remember this if times are hard for you too:

"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."
-- Dr. Seuss

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & yours!
    Love Tango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, Thank you for that quote. I really needed it. As going to the family this year was really a major chore I felt forced to do.
    Merry Christmas,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, its been a terrible year all around for a lot of people... Christmas caused a lot of headaches here too... I just wasn't going to let it consume me this time. :)

    Here's to a wonderful NEW year!!!

    ReplyDelete