Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Siding, Siding...out of Siding?!

We've been siding the house while I've been getting my gardens going. Its been a few weekends worth of work and we're getting it done as quickly as humanly possible. Well, we were until we realized they miss shipped some siding to us and shorted us about 100 sq ft. Of course its the nice custom order stuff on our front porch that is now sitting half done for goodness knows how long. Right now we're trying to figure out who's to blame for it, and how much more we need... of course, when we can order it for how much and how long to get it in. Looks like a few more weeks of having a half done front porch!!! ARGH!

Here's where we were on Saturday evening. We've put up a few more pieces since them and its sad, because we have a lot less coverage to finish it off. I only need 1 more box!!!





Saturday I did put in another raised bed at the end of the driveway. I really like this one. I bought more plants to fill it up, but its the vines I planted in there to cover the fence and arbor I can't wait for!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment