Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks From Fogl's Kitchen

We want to thank all out followers and customers this weekend with a special gift... we're doing a scavenger hunt for the best deals!

Today through Monday we will be hiding discount codes that range 5%-30% off. If you are good at searching, you maybe the lucky one to find the 30% off... because once its used that's it! Its only good for 1 person's order before its no longer active.

So have fun, check the likely places.

You have my blog, twitter, my shop and etsy's forums! (I will not do this on my facebook page as I keep that private, so it WILL be on a public page!)

Just so you know... if you read this, you are lucky... because here's a 15% off coupon just for you! code: THANKS15

1 comment:

  1. I've already hidden the 30% off coupon... 1 time use only... so be the one who finds it before Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete