Monday, January 12, 2009

We've got LIFE

Over the last couple weeks I've gotten many early sprouts. Some very recent one's as early as today too. Wanted to show what is working well for me... and how many that are not!






I've gotten some lovely snap dragons which now have their first set of true leaves, as well as larkspur which even have a second set of true leaves. I have 7 of 3 different kinds of heirloom tomatoes. I have blue lake pole beans which in a matter of days are nearly 6" tall. There are poppies, carex bronze grasses, white petunia, foxglove (which I need to pull some sprouts), morning glory, coneflower, black eyed susan, sweet william, blue flax, night blooming lily and much more. Not doing so well are English daisies that never sprouted, no signs of my trumpet lily, and my lobelia came up with 100 sprouts which have died down to about 6! Either over watered or under watered.

No comments:

Post a Comment