Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank you!

I want to thank everyone who has been following my blog, and inviting friends. I have big plans for this blog for the end of the year and going into 2010. I will still be sharing my work in my garden and we are trying to become more green friendly in our everyday life. We're slowing turning our small acre in a way to create sustainable living for our family and animals. I have to say its a HUGE change from living in a Condo in a major city just over a year ago!

Please, look forward to me sharing patterns for sewing, more tips for gardening, more eco friendly tips AND I would like to start adding some giveaways. Its been a pleasure meeting new people here every week. Whether you found me from etsy, facebook or twitter I want to thank you for the follow, your comments and your help when I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment